Kitchen Cabinet Generator for 3ds Max
Kitchen Cabinet Generator for 3ds Max is an efficient script for automatically generating 3D models of kitchen cabinets in 3dsMax. With a wide range of benches, doors and cabinets, it can be used flexibly in Archviz projects while saving 3D artists a lot of time.
Kitchen Cabinet Creator is a very good program for users in the field of kitchen cabinet design and interior design as well as for all those who want with just a few mouse clicks to be able to fill the empty space very easily with industrial kitchen cabinet modules. This application can be applied to concepts very quickly, leaving the designer to focus on other tasks that take longer in the overall project.
Kitchen Cabinet Creator with its intuitive and streamlined user interface offers the ability to combine many types of kitchen cabinets, random button rendering mode can give you very interesting results.
Features of Kitchen Cabinet Generator for 3ds Max
- The script automatically adds materials to the material library, so the desired changes to all elements are made at once.
- Optionally, instead of the Standard material, you can use the MentalRay material (Arch + Design)
- The optional script makes the table work with or without a sink and automatically creates a hole in the place of the sink.
- You can choose between two types of handles.
- The cabinet generator, although designed for the production of kitchen appliances, also offers the possibility of creating shelves, when some parameters are set to zero, this can give very interesting results.
- Script supports the creation of 6-story and 6-wall units.
- Script now automatically recognizes maximum display units and converts all values it to.
- Added spinner for random number of cabinets.
- Improved randomness of cabinet generation.
- New options for the sink.
- Improved execution speed.
- Improved naming of objects for easier management.
System requirements of Kitchen Cabinet Generator for 3ds Max
- Operating system: Windows 7/8/10.
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB RAM
- Hard disk space: 350 MB available hard disk space for installation
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 processor clocked at 2 GHz or faster (recommended Intel Core 2 Duo or better)
- Screen resolution: 1024 × 768 screen (1280 × 800 recommended)
Kitchen Cabinet Generator for 3ds Max Free Download
Kitchen Cabinet Generator v4.0 for 3ds Max 0903238428
Kitchen Cabinet Generator v3.0 for 3ds Max 0903238428
For 3ds Max
- RailClone Pro for 3ds Max
- Corona Renderer for 3ds Max
- V-RAY Next for 3Ds Max
How to install Kitchen Cabinet Generator for 3ds Max
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Copy the Kitchen Cabinet Generator folder into the 3ds max Scripts path “C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 20xx\scripts”
- Copy the usericons folder to path “C:\User\Your User\AppData\Local\Autodesk\3ds Max\20xx-64bit\ENU\usericons”
- Open 3ds Max, Select Scripting > Run Scripts > select the file “Kitchen Cabinet Generator_macro.ms” just extracted above
- Choose Customize > Customize User Interface > Category > Archviztools > Drag the Kitchen Cabinet Generator onto the Toolbar